Re: Please make sure that you do not run your WLAN in ad hoc mode

On 11 nov 2005, at 13.56, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

In 19 days, this very hotel and meeting rooms will be filled with ICANN attendees, most of whom are not "technical" in our sense of the word. That
should be lots of fun :-)

It will be interesting to see if ICANN has as much trouble, or IEEE during the intermediate week.

I have heard an interesting bit of anecdotal evidence that indicates the situation is worse at IETF meetings then at other meetings. I questioned it, but who knows?

a.