Re: jabber rooms

My humor sense is non-existing, so definitively I'M NOT JOKING. Furthermore,
in my opinion, this list is not to make any kind of jokes.

Right now in the MIP6 meeting, it took to me more than 1 hour to be able to
get access to my email server to send a couple of very urgent emails.

The result of this is that, as you need to keep going with the daily work,
we may need to skip some of the sessions and lower the number of attendees
and contributors to IETF.

I hope this is not the trend in future meetings. We need a stable network
and again, if it will be weak in terms of supporting a given technology,
needs to be know in advance.

Regards,
Jordi