Patrik is not re-upping for IAB

I have talked with some of you and said there is a likelihood I am not going to re-up for IAB next year. I want with this message say that I have not changed my mind. I am not re-upping. It has been great 5 years on IESG and 3 on IAB.

I am not leaving the IETF, and you will still see me around.

    Regards, Patrik