Re: RE: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria - Other health risks

Eric,

Things vary country to country. You can get contradictory information based upon what country you are currently in & what one you are traveling to.  Having lived abroad a number of years, I have gotten 'official' but contradictory information about vacinations, etc. depending upon the source.  This is not something we need to cover in any kind of RFC, IMO.

John