iCal versions of the IETF64 agenda now available

There are two choices:

With breaks: http://www.ofcourseimright.com/ietf64-breaks.ics

or

Without breaks: http://www.ofcourseimright.com/ietf64.ics

Each is current as of this evening, CEDT, based on the October 21st version of the IETF 64 agenda. The astute will notice that rooms are not yet listed. I will update each of these once I see room numbers available on the agenda.

This code has been tested with iCal. However, Use at your own risk. Might be harmful to your computer, the infirm, children, or small animals.

Eliot