Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

Nick Staff <nick.staff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also I meant to say this on my original post so there's no
> misunderstanding - just because I put this page up it doesn't mean
> I'm signing it (I'm signing neither)

   Hmm... I signed it, largely in support of Nick... :^(

   I was _very_ nervous about any appearance of putting the question
to a vote -- that would be totally inappropriate, especially at this
time.

   But, much though I'd be happy to live without Jefsey's posts, I
firmly believe that the PR-Action Harald proposes is a bad tactic,
and is poorly supported. I won't go into detail on this list. (It is
turning into a Denial-of-Service attack to _this_ list: perhaps
someone could divert the discussion elsewhere?)

--
John Leslie <john@xxxxxxx>