RE: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

Sure. I made a choice to limit participation to anyone who was subscribed to
the IETF list before I sent my email (basically anyone who's been on this
list for more than a day shouldn't have a problem).

Also I meant to say this on my original post so there's no misunderstanding
- just because I put this page up it doesn't mean I'm signing it (I'm
signing neither)

nick