Re: Stopping loss of transparency...

Hi Brian,

> You can ask some pointed questions using RFC 4084 ("exactly which
> of these descriptions applies to your service, and please show

Thanks for a pointer to that BCP...

> me in the contract where you are allowed to change your service
> without notice").  But I suspect that even free copies of

Unfortunately they have a passage in their general terms and conditions
which explictly allows them to place their web portal as starting
page...however, they announced a new feature, but one could not
infer from that statement that they are really redirecting HTTP requests...
(for the interested reader who is able to read german:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/62869)

> RFC 1958, 2775, 3234 and 4084 will not be enough to convince them.

Right, however, I have a slight hope that they may care, since
they are testing the feature in a limited scope instead of just
enabling it for all users, and, currently one can still turn it off
(but how for long?)

Regards,
 Roland