Re: Re: draft-klensin-nomcom-term-00.txt

Scott,

I dunno.  I thought that some of the discussion has been about circulation of folks in leadership positions. Some feel its good, some feel its bad.  Its not strictly term-limits as in goverment posts, as quite many former IAB & IESG members are extremely active in technical discussions, writing drafts, chairing bofs & working groups.  In my experience, this is a really good thing.

I'm not entirely convinced that its important for IESG members to stay in a position for a long time. I don't have a strong opinion, so I'm definately open for discussion on this.

John L.