IETF network problems

Hi all,

I was looking for Terminal Room info, but I can't find one.  I was wondering if anyone is seeing problems with changes with IP addresses.  It seems, when running VPN software, my IP address changes every 2 minutes.  Since mobike isn't yet an RFC, it makes it hard to keep my VPN up.  If there's a noc mailing list, I'll be happy sending logs there.

thanks,
John