Re: calendar file for IETF

>It reads in to Thunderbird OK, but the result is less pretty than
>Eliot's effort.  Eliot's version appears to lay out the multiple events
>in a partcular timeslot evenly across the available space, whereas
>Bill's results in different sized blocks and in some cases some of the
>events appear to be hiding others.

This may be because mine treats two sequential 1-hour meetings as a
2-hour meeting, and Eliot's treats them as 2 1-hour meetings.  See
l3vpn on Monday and mip6 on Tuesday evening.  I originally wrote the
agenda parser that's the basis of this .ics output when we switched
to 1-hour meetings on Tuesdays because I could never tell whether
a given meeting was one or 2 hours long.

I have yet to find a client that has a good variable-length overlapping
event rendering algorithm, especially with 8-9 events in the overlap.
Apple's iCal usually does really well when there are 3 or 4.

  Bill