Re: Meeting Locations

On 19-jul-2005, at 16:19, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

From the IETF side, it permits serious negotiating for site
terms and operational efficiencies when a previous site is re-used.
Minneapolis has been a useful demonstration of this latter point, I think.

Since nobody but Foretec has seen the Minneapolis contracts, we have no idea whether that's true or not.

Any particular reason for this? A general lack of nosiness doesn't seem a likely reason, so there must be more to it.