Re: Port numbers and IPv6 (was: I-D

Does this discussion suggest that it is time to start taking a
look at TCPng?  If not now, at some point in the future that we
can anticipate?

(those are questions, not proposals, requests, or statements of
belief)

Perhaps, but aren't we about 30 years late in getting rid of the kludge of well-known sockets? Perhaps we should start solving problems instead of prolonging the agony.

Take care,
John