Re: I'm not going to listen to this any more.

If so, please make a separate mailing list.

Yakov Rekhter wrote:

ADs in their deeds, or misdeeds represent not just themselves, but
IESG as a whole. As such, deeds/misdeeds of ADs should be viewed
as deeds/misdeeds of IESG, and not just of individual ADs. Therefore,
I think it behooves IESG to resolve *in a public forum* complains
about alleged misdeeds by ADs, irrespective of whether these ADs
are former or not.

Yakov.

--

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards

begin:vcard
fn:Doug Royer
n:Royer;Doug
org:INET-Consulting.com
adr:;;1795 W. Broadway St #266;Idaho Falls;ID;83402;U.S.A
email;internet:Doug@xxxxxxxxx
title:CEO
tel;work:208-881-0380
tel;fax:866-494-8574
note;quoted-printable:AOL: SupportUnix=0D=0A=
	MSN: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D=0A=
	Yahoo: Help4Unix
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://Royer.com