Re: Last Call: 'Email Submission Between Independent Networks' to BCP

> > >  But I will insist that it be fixed and that the fixes get adequate
> > >  review.
> >  i apologize.  i did not realize that you had a personal veto.
> >
>  and I didn't realize that you had personal authority to expect that your
>  documents be published as IETF consensus documents without adequate
>  review.

indeed.  so it's probably a good thing that i said nothing to indicate that.

oh...

> The document is being offered to the IETF in the usual
> manner of an independent submission, for the usual manner
> of review and, if necessary, modification.

How about that.  I seem to have said exactly the opposite of what you
attribute to me.

but hey, thanks for continuing down such a constructive path.  we
wouldn't want to get bogged down in nit-picking attacks.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking