Re: New root cause problems?

At 10:50 AM +0200 5/11/05, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
But that gives very limited insight into what is holding it up, except
for a few cases. If it's in EDIT state you get no useful information about
issues and progress, for example.

Also, if there is the equivalent of the I-D tracker for the RFC Editor Queue (where correspondence and major state transitions for a document are captured and can be seen later), I am not sure where to find it. The RFC editor queue is a text document that only seems to capture the current state of the document (EDIT, AUTH48, etc.).

Margaret