Re: Important protocol development

Ole >  May I suggest that we consider starting a working group on this:

iRtf, perhaps, but not iEtf, yet. It's still in the research phase.

Both robustness and distance sensitivity need to be assessed, before it will
be appropriate for the standards process.

In addition, the LGS requirement would seem to have pretty onerous long-term
administrative overhead...

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker