RE: UPDATE - mp3 audio streaming...

Wouldn't it make more sense to post the powerpoint files directly
before the meetings
and let the interested parties download them.  Sending static files as
high frame rate video is a major waste of b/w.
If the superfluous graphics are omitted, the files will be small and
those of us with limited bandwidth could see the
the charts in all their detail.
This would mean setting up a directory in advance to which either
anyone (or possibly just WG chairs) could upload. It could be mirrored
on a server at the meeting site.

Steve Silverman