RE: Comments on draft-ietf-newtrk-sd-00.txt

> In honor of our retiring chair and his talent with acronyms, the
> working draft has been changed to use "Directives for Oversight
> and Administration".  The editorial problems Bruce identified
> have been fixed.   :-)

There's an interesting acronym that can be derived from "Directives for
Oversight and Administration" -- DOA*.  I hope that's just an
unintentional coincidence!

-Scott-

* For those of you that might not be familiar with American expressions,
"DOA" is often used as the short form of "Dead On Arrival".