email document delivery service

Internet-draft announcements, as they are currently generated, include
a MIME-based mechanism to request internet-drafts via email.  Do you
use this feature?  If you do, could you please let me know?

Background: the IETF Tools team is working on a draft,
draft-ietf-tools-notification-03.txt, that specifies the requirements
for a document notification service.  We'd like to better understand
how email document delivery is actually used.

--
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

This message is designed to be viewed at room temperature.