Re: Appeals text in IASA BCP -06

On administrative decision the board of directors of non-profit ought to have final say and we should trust that they're not going to overturn a decision that causes us to break a contract or otherwise subject us to liability without VERY good cause.

In short we can't do this stuff without some trust in those folk.

Eliot