RE: Perhaps clarify: #825 - IASA responsibilities regarding IPR

>P.S: I'm prepared to live with whatever Jorge recommends; but I'd really
>prefer to avoid open-ended reassignments.

I'm not really advocating one position or the other, but
I can say that IASA wouldn't be co-opting any functions
of the IP-WG.  Rather, this all relates to IPR that IETF
itself gets (e.g., in the IETF databases, lists, etc.)
It would have little to do with the IPR in standards and
standards-track documents.