Re: Legal review results 1: Intellectual property (fwd)

Passed the question to Jorge.

If "the IAD shall ensure that such contract grants to ISOC the perpetual, irrevocable right, on behalf of IASA and IETF, to use, display, distribute, reproduce, modify and create derivatives of such Data." doesn't cover sublicensing (as in "letting others use to our benefit"), it should.

                         Harald