Minor resolution: #793: Section 7 - transition of funds

Margaret said:

Any balance in the IASA accounts, any IETF-specific intellectual
property rights, and any IETF-specific data and tools shall also
transition to the new entity. Other terms shall be negotiated
between the IETF and ISOC.

Just a nit, perhaps... It is my understanding that ISOC can only transition funds to "the new entity" if the new entity is a 501(3)(c) corporation whose goals are in alignment with ISOCs charitable, scientific or educational purposes, or something like that. I don't know all of the details, but it might be good to add "To the extent allowed by law," (or something similar) at the beginning of the first sentence above.

This seems reasonable..... Lynn pointed out that ISOC can actually pay money to many different things, but the consequences depend on the details.
So the new text becomes:

To the extent allowed by law, any balance in the IASA accounts, any IETF-specific intellectual property rights, and any IETF-specific data and tools shall also transition to the new entity. Other terms shall be negotiated
between the IETF and ISOC.

OK?