Re: Last Call Comments on draft-iasa-bcp-04.txt

I agree with Scott on this one.  In-kind contributions are great if they
have a real purpose, which in this case it means the folks responsible for
deploying the contribution have to agree it is worth the trouble.

Another example is somebody accepting a bunch of equipment for use in
the next IETF meeting when the NOC doesn't necessarily need or want that
item.

Regards,

Carl