RE: Consensus? #733 Outsourcing principle

Whether you call it RFP or RFI (sorry I don't do these things, so
I may be mis-using terminology), the result is (I think) that
if bidder A says they can do it with 2, Bidder B with 5 and Bidder C
with 15 people, then I Think one would find the number for C to
be bloated (for whatever reasons).

Anyway... enough about this as far as I am concerned

Bert