Re: No communication: #746 IAOC decision making

> So - Scott, can you confirm that you think quorum rules should be in the
> BCP? Rob, can you confirm that you think they should not be?

imo - if rules for voting are in the document then quorum rules should be
but I'm fine with the idea that the document say
	1/ general method is consensus
	2/ the IAOC will develop and publish quorum and voting rules
	   and publish them for the cases where consensus can not
	   be found

Scott