Re: Adminrest: BCP -03: Compensation for IAOC members

Brian E Carpenter wrote:

x.x Compensation for IOAC members
The IOAC members shall not receive any compensation (apart from
exceptional reimbursement of expenses) for their services as
members of the IOAC."

This text works for me. And I agree with Jonne that it makes sense for the BCP to talk about compensation. Brian's text leaves the decisions about reimbursement of expenses to the operative management and operative policies, as they should be.

--Jari