RE: Issue #727: Section 2.2, 4, & 7 - Miscellaneous & editorial

Inline

So why not:

   The IAOC Chair does not represent the IAOC (unless directed
   to do so by IAOC consensus) and does not represent the IETF.

   The IAOX chair also does not erpresent:

   - The IESG
   - The IAB
   - The IPCDN WG
   - The IRTF
   - The UN
   - The ITU
   - The ITU-T SG4

   etc etc tec

Of course I am kidding... but I think the current text is fine.
(my personal opinion of course).

Bert