Issue #721: Section 5.1 - Financial statements and Audits [was RE : BCP-02: Financial statements and Audits]

I have seen some discussion on this but I have not seen a consensus
call by Harald. In fact I think Harald said that most of the
issues on finances and reserves still need more discussion.

SO I have not made a change yet.

I know we DO want something about GAAP in the document,
that seems pretty clear.

Bert