Issue #735 - wording changed [was RE: No change needed? #735 "rig hts in data"]

> I don't think that there is a substantive issue here, just an
> editorial one.  What about just reusing Jorge's text, like this:

Margaret suggested this changed text:

> The IAD is responsible for ensuring that all contracts give IASA and
> the IETF the perpetual rigth to use, display, distribute, reproduce,
> modify and create derivatives of all data created in support of IETF
> activities.

The above text change seems fine to me and states the same as what we
want to say (in my view) and is less "twisted" (I agree).

So I have made the (in my view editorial) change in my edit buffer.

Bert