No change needed: #719 Openness of the IASA Transition Team

If nobody objects, I think we can safely close #719, "openness of the transition team" - it is not relevant to the BCP.

In other news, the transition team has successfully recruited a secretary/notetaker, so there is hope that we'll manage to get information out of them too!

                Harald