Re: [newtrk] Re: List of Old Standards to be retired

Eric Rosen wrote:

Even if someone *has* implemented the telnet TACACS user option, would a
user really want to use it?

I don't know. Do you?

Yes, I do. Many of us do. And that's the point.

How do we go about answering a question like that?

We will spend less time discussing that option then we will the meta conversation, it seems.