Re: iasa-bcp-01 - Internet standard governance description

--On onsdag, desember 08, 2004 13:26:50 +0100 "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If we want to get WSIS support and subsequent R&D public fundings as RFC
3869 calls for...........

RFC 3869 does not talk about support for the IETF standards process, but for research on the Internet.

I think getting WSIS funding for the IETF standards process would be a Bad Idea.

                      Harald