RE: iasa-bcp-01 - Open Issues - Separate bank accounts

Margaret, you examples seem to be the cases where this text of
rev 2 of the iasa-bcp would apply (last para of sect 6):

   The IAD shall provide monthly accountings of expenses, and shall
   update expenditures forecasts every quarter.  This may require
   adjustment of the IASA budget: if so, the revised budget will need to
   be approved by the IAOC, the ISOC President/CEO and, if necessary,
   the ISOC Board of Trustees.

I.e. unexpected things will need ad hoc handling and adjustments.

Or do I not understand you?

Bert