NAT-T and UDP Encapsulation for IPSec ESP packets

Hi All,

I am looking for a 'patch' with respect to IPSec and NAT, which implements all the requirements of following:

1. IPSec version FreeS/WAN-2.02;
2. Want to support NAT-T(Vendor ID exchange to make sure NAT support and NAT Detection) and UDP Encapsulation for ESP(if NAT is presence);
3. Handle NAT-Keepalive also.

Is there any 'patch' available for these requirements? I found many patches regarding NAT-T and UDP Encapsulation, but all are for version older than 2.02.

Thank you,

with regards,
-rupam