Re: AdminRest: IASA BCP: Executive Director

seems reasonable to me as well.  including the recommended change.
a.

On 29 nov 2004, at 15.07, scott bradner wrote:

Harald suggests: The IAOC, in consultation with the IAB and the IESG, will designate the person(s) to carry out the tasks that other IETF process documents say are carried out by the IETF Executive Director.

makes sense to me (I would remove the word "other" on the 3rd line though)

Scott