RE: IASA BCP Section 5.3

Brian, nobody followed up on this remark of yours yet:

> OTOH if ISOC received an unexpected donation for IETF purposes, that
> should be transferred promptly - does this need to be stated
> somewhere?

I would assume, that if such a donations was indeed "for IETF purposes"
that it would then be "earmarked" as such or be a "designated donation",
and so section 5.2 covers that case and moves it directly into the IASA
(bank) account.

Is that suffiecient, or are you looking for other/more text?

Bert