Re: How the IPnG effort was started

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
I apologize in advance for feeding this thread

ditto

IIRC, we've semi-recently been off to the land of "PCs in homes and cell phones". I can say I was honestly dismayed that cable providers in the United States went to IPv4 instead of IPv6, but they did. I can say I was honestly dismayed to learn (in the past year) that the Push-to-talk Over Cellular (PoC) 1.0 specifications (*) changed the 3GPP IMS specifications (that required IPv6) to use IPv4 instead. But that's what's been happening lately.

But this has also happened lately; not everybody is so short-sighted:

   Brian