Re: IPv6 in the network, please

Hi,

Could you describe why exactly IPv6 can't run on the (layer 2?) WLAN
infrastructure?   I'm sure this would be a help for many people to
know which products do not support IPv6...

It sounds like the WLAN access points you have chosen can't handle
multicast in some form?   Which make/model are they?

Tim

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 07:22:56PM -0500, Jeff Young wrote:

Tim

North American IPv6 Task Force Technologist Seminar
More info at http://www.ipv6seminar.com/