Query : SIP for deaf and speech impaired

Hello

I was going through the topic SIP for deaf and speech impaired.

My doubt is when a deaf person types the text it will be converted into voice and sent to other person. but in whose voice will it be sent. If it is sent in an automated voice then it would be the same for many people who are deaf and using this service. but the main aim is to not reveal the identity of the other person.when a person makes  calls to deaf persons many times and if he gets the same automated voice then will he not know that this is the same voice for different calls he is making.

please reply to this query.

Sridhar Aemalla