Re: IPv6 -HAS- been deployed -- yawn.

Hi Bill,

Well, but not everybody is doing that, some people is only accepting /32
(also /35 because the older policy) and of course, anything bigger (we have
already one /20).

What that means is that just looking at BGP on v6 and comparing to v4, is
not fair, and not provide the right picture.

Regards,
Jordi