Re: Shuffle those deck chairs!

There seem to be some misunderstanding here, free software is not
"non-commercial".  If someone wants to put restrictions of their ideas
on commercial competitors, that prevent the idea from being used in
free software as well.  The rights associated with "free software" are
granted to commercial entities as well.

Thanks.