Re: IESG/IAB conclusions, recommendation and next steps

On Friday, October 08, 2004 09:32:52 +0200 Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The "BCP section" of the scenario O note will be pulled out and published
as an internet-draft. We'd like to put this description to the IETF
community for a formal Last Call before the November IETF meeting, if
possible.

Given the seriousness of the issues at stake, I think this document warrants a longer-than-usual last call, possibly preceeded by additional discussion. I particularly think there should be an opportunity to discuss this proposal, ask questions, etc during the November meeting, This is not incompatible with starting a last call before the meeting, so long as the last call period does not _end_ before the meeting is over.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+@xxxxxxx>
  Sr. Research Systems Programmer