RE: Scenario C or Scenario O ? - I say let us go for C !

I can not say much more than that I fully agree with Scott and
others who question the actual gain from going with scenario C.
To me, O seems to be what we need today, and I can not see what
additional benefits C would give, rather the opposite, as Scott
has pointed out below.

/Lars-Erik