Re: Internet-Draft draft-rsalz-2026bis-00.txt is now available.

one detail is missing from the description off the NEWTRK event

(I was the chair of the NEWTRK WG)

I got an email before the message Brian points to from one of the IESG
members that said (in so many words)

'the IESG wants you to stop doing this'

about the Klensin proposal - nothing about community considerations -
i.e a specific example of what John describes as the IESG substituting its
judgement or preferences over any community considerations

Scott