[Last-Call] Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-teas-applicability-actn-slicing-07

I think, however, we should find a way to mention the L2NM and L3NM models for completeness. Probably, in Section 4:
OLD
   Note 2 - The Service Orchestrator-to-MDSC Interface (XMI) is an
   interface between two MDSC functional elements encompassing different
   MDSC service-related functions which is not defined in [RFC8453].
NEW
   Note 2 - The Service Orchestrator-to-MDSC Interface (XMI) is an
   interface between two MDSC functional elements encompassing different
   MDSC service-related functions which is not defined in [RFC8453]. Depending
   on the function being delivered, the XMI might be realised by the Layer 2
   VPN Network Management YANG model [RFC9291] or the Layer 3 VPN
   Network Management YANG model [RFC9182].
END

Would that help?

[JMC] Yeah, it helps.  And maybe change the southbound text in the figure to be physical device/network interface?  It was that figure that really started me scratching my head as to why you’d go straight to the devices necessarily (you might, but you might also use another network-layer abstraction given some of the examples).

Joe

Cheers,
Adrian