[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-teas-applicability-actn-slicing-07

Reviewer: Joe Clarke
Review result: Ready

I have been asked to review this document on behalf of the OPS Directorate.
This document is an informational description of applicability of ACTN to
network slicing.  I found the document very informative and clear on both the
ACTN and network slicing fronts.  Admittedly, there are a lot of moving parts
in TEAS that are referenced by this document, and I'm sure many operational
items when it comes to implementations (the excellent examples in this document
highlight these complexities).

In terms of this document, I have one question.  When I look at how the other
work with augment the service-level YANG modules and specifically figure 6, why
aren't the network models (e.g., L2NM and L3NM) referenced?  I'd think they
might be more useful in figure 6 than a direct approach to the physical device
interface.