[Last-Call] Artart telechat review of draft-wkumari-rfc8110-to-ieee-02

Reviewer: Barry Leiba
Review result: Ready

This very fine document is entirely ready to publish, and I have no comments
about the content apart from that I imagine that OWE is pronounced as “owie”,
and that amuses me.

I do, though, have one procedural question:  Has anyone discussed this with the
IETF Trust to ensure that any formal license the trust needs to provide
(related to paragraph (d) of the TLP) is being done (or that nothing needs
doing)?