Re: IETF email and IPv6 and related issues

Hi Jason

The reason I suggested liaison is that a lot of assumptions have been made in this thread about email provider capabilities and requirements. Well, all of the key players are in M3AAWG.  By not addressing this matter to them, we may be missing an opportunity to understand what technical requirements there are in order to properly handle IPv6 email.

Eliot